Luxury Plank Vinyl: Use It Anywhere And Everywhere.
Today’s technology allows for luxury vinyl planks to genuinely simulate the look and texture of real hardwood floors. From the lower costs to the uncomplicated maintenance to the waterproof capabilities, some luxury vinyl planks and luxury vinyl tiles, benefits simply have real hardwood beat.
Is It Tough Enough?
- Vinyl is a durable surface that shouldn’t stain, scratch, or fade.
- Vinyl—especially the luxury styles—can handle spills, kids, and pets with ease.
- May types are imbued with antimicrobial protection to fight bacteria, mold, and mildew.
Factors to be Considered While Choosing Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring comes in three basic forms.
- Sheets: Offer a seamless look and come in a variety of colors, designs, and patterns.
- Vinyl tile flooring: Emulate ceramics and can be arranged in any pattern. Some manufacturers now offer vinyl tiles that can be used with color-coordinated grout, making them look even more like tile.
- Vinyl Wood Planks: Look like hardwood, with realistic colors and textures. Vinyl planks can mimic distressed surfaces or exotic species, and have beveled edges.
- Underlayment: With proper prep, vinyl can be installed over virtually any flat, dry, clean surface. In most cases, a plywood underlayment is recommended for the best results.
Which is Cheaper to Install? Carpet or Vinyl Flooring?
- The ease of installation and the low cost, the look of real wood or stone, without the hassle that comes along with it, makes it a great choice.
- Whereas Carpet installation requires enough attention to detail that it is best left to professionals to ensure that proper stretching and prevent exposed seams.
- Carpet costs on average $3-4 per square foot, but has been known to increase to $4.50-5.50 per square foot when installation is factored in.
- Luxury vinyl can be priced from $2-$5 per square foot including the cost of installation for commercial
What Is The Latest Trend In Flooring?
Bright Vinyl – Popular choice for flooring even in kitchens, and bathrooms as this resilient flooring is a versatile, economical option.
- It is easy to clean,
- Durable and hygienic
- Vinyl comes in a wide range of colors and patterns that mimic hardwood,ceramics, and stone.
- The surface’s elasticity and warmth make it comfortable to stand on, and plates, cups, and glasses often won’t break when dropped.
- You can buy vinyl with textures that look like slate, leather, even wood.
The top rated and best reviewed brands of vinyl floor:
- Shaw- Strong and durable with commercial grade applications.
- Armstrong- Scientifically researched to increase wear and longevity.
- LifeProof- A Home Depot brand with incredible wear resistance warranties.
- NuCore- Featured by Floor & Decor with high style designs.
- Mohawk- Well respected name brand with more style options than most.
- Karndean- Exclusive, elegant and offers the rare loose lay.
- Coretec-Innovative design, added strength and a softer composition.
Cheap Plank Vinyl Flooring:
- Allure by TrafficMASTER is an inexpensive option that will give you a high-class wood look for less.
- Cheap Mohawk vinyl plank flooring,
Where to Shop for Cheap LVP/LVT?
- Home Improvement Stores.
- Home Depot- because they have the largest lines of vinyl plank flooring.
- However, Lowes and Menards also have cheap LVT lines,Some lesser known building materials and hardware stores carry flooring too.
- If there’s one in your neighborhood, it’s worth a call or stopping in to see if they have cheap LVT and LVP.
- Everything is selling online now, and all the stores mentioned so far sell online.
- Other large online sellers include Wayfair, Floor & Decor, Lumber Liquidators and many lesser known retailers.
As you can see, vinyl flooring is a simple to install, low-cost solution to your flooring needs. The best vinyl plank flooring will give you years of trouble-free use, easy to maintain and suits the style and décor of your home. Be it a cosy home environment, a busy office space, the new cutesy boutique, a swanky restaurant or an elaborate hotel lobby, use it anywhere and everywhere.
About First Step Flooring.
First Step Flooring is distinctive on wheels Mobile Carpet Store that brings various flooring collections at your doorstep in Oklahoma City and its surroundings. Inside our Carpet Flooring showroom, you can find incredible selection of Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Area Rugs etc.
Contact us today get the best and reasonable luxury vinyl tile flooring in Oklahoma City.